join our team
If you’re an authentic and motivated therapist who is passionate about increasing access to mental health care, reducing stigma, and providing human first care, we’d love to have you!
what we're looking for
- Mental health providers independently licensed to practice therapy/counseling in any of the following states:
- New York, California, New Jersey, Connecticut, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, Utah, Wisconsin, Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, Texas, Oregon, Washington, Florida, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and/or Delaware
- Strong organization skills and responsiveness via e-mail
- Competence and excitement to work with a wide range of clients such as, but not limited to people of color, LGBTQ, and people living with chronic conditions
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Openness to learn and adapt to provide individualized therapy to each client
- Availability for 10-30 client sessions per week
what you'll get
- Administrative, billing, marketing, and clinical support
- A warm, supportive, and diverse team environment
- Stable and generous hourly compensation
- Flexibility in caseload size
- Ability to make your own schedule
- Manageable level of client documentation
Ready to apply?
Please e-mail your resume for consideration to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!