Research shows that 81% of job seekers factor in an employer’s consideration for their mental health when looking for a new position.
We can help you make an impactful commitment to your team’s well being. We’ll work with you to develop a presentation or interactive group discussion that’s tailored to the needs of your organization to ensure it’s worth your investment and time.
Topics can include (but are not limited to):
- Workplace wellness and managing job related stress
- Goal setting and career advancement for employees
- Sexual assault prevention and consent workshops
- Mental health and wellness for managers and entrepreneurs
- Improving employee relations and managing workplace conflict
- Cultural competency, DEI, and racial bias training
- Stress relief through meditation and mindfulness
- Mediation for intra-organization conflicts
- Realistic wellness strategies
- Preventing a mental health crisis
- Informational sessions on anxiety, depression, and other mental health concerns
- Incorporating mental health into movement/exercise
- Pet therapy with our certified therapy dog, Nomi